The sale of the apartments takes place in three stages:
The apartment is reserved to the customer for up to two weeks for free. After the reservation, the buyer chooses an interior design package according to a predetermined selection and then necessary documents for the obligations agreement are prepared in cooperation with the seller. If the customer does not forward the needed information for the obligations agreement during the reservation period, the seller is entitled to unilaterally cancel the reservation.
2. OBLIGATIONS AGREEMENT (VÕL)
A notarized obligations agreement is signed, which requires a down payment of 10% of the total purchase price. The agreement is valid until the house is completed, and a legal contract is signed. Before signing the obligations agreement, all the terms of sale are agreed on.
3. LEGAL CONTRACT (AÕL)
A notarized legal contract is signed, the buyer pays the remaining part of the purchase price and receives the completed apartment.
Apartment price includes:
- interior finishing
- storage room in the basement
- electrical grid connection fees
- connection fees for water supply and sanitation
- central heating connection fees
Price does not include:
- notary fees related to the sales agreement and state duty (paid by the buyer)
- telephony, data transmission, cable television and security alarm system connection fees
Curtines and interior
NB! All photos and graphics are for illustrative purposes and may be inaccurate compared to the finished result.